Aspen Collar Front Panel – Regular
- PROVIDES MOTION RESTRICTION: The motion restriction provided by the Aspen Collar has been scientifically evaluated. Utilizing fluoroscopy, researchers have documented both the translation and angulation of each vertebral segment through the entire range of motion.
- CUSTOM SUPPORT: Aspen’s unique Cushion Flex TabS allow the collar to conform to each patient as it is tightened for a custom fit.
- OCCIPITAL SUPPORT: tightening the Occipital Support Strap further customizes the collar by creating an adjustable, three-dimensional “shelf” that cradles the back of the head.
- SKIN CARE: designed to help minimize skin breakdown while providing motion restriction. The structural elements of the collar have been designed to spread support across broad contact surfaces thereby minimizing hot-spots that can cause decubitus ulcers.
- COMFORTABLE PADS: dense, clickable foam offers extra cushioning to help defend against skin breakdown. Comfort is further enhanced by hypoallergenic, cotton-lined replacement pads that cushion the interface between the “structure” of the collar and the tender skin surface of patients. This attention to comfort helps promote improved patient compliance.