All returns must be authorized by SupremeMed prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) may be arranged by either phoning SupremeMed Customer Services or by contacting a SupremeMed sales representative.
Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, destroyed by SupremeMed at SupremeMed’s discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer.
- After obtaining an RMA, each return must include a cover letter with the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RMA number.
- Original PO number or original SupremeMed order number.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from SupremeMed, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking fees apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than one (1) month prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
*Each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of SupremeMed.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, the customer is required to count all receipts prior to the customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. The customer must notify SupremeMed of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or SupremeMed shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement.
Contact SupremeMed Customer Service on 1-800-594-2295 or a SupremeMed sales representative to report damages or shortages.
Products Shipped in Error by SupremeMed
Customers must notify SupremeMed of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by SupremeMed are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective products, properly noted damaged products and returns that are the result of a SupremeMed error may be returned at SupremeMed’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
Return from Date of Invoice Re-stocking fee Percentage
0 – 30 Days 5% / $15 minimum + Freight
31 – 60 Days 10% / $25 minimum + Freight
61 – 90 Days 20% / $35 minimum + Freight
Greater than 90 days not returnable unless expressly approved prior to receipt – contact your SupremeMed Representative for additional information.